By giving us your personal information, when using the Platform, you agree that your personal information will be collected. If you do not agree with this policy, you may stop providing us with any personal information.
We reserve the right to amend and supplement in order to perfect this policy at any time. We encourage you to regularly review the latest updates to make sure you know and exercise your information management benefits.
WHEN WILL WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We will/may collect personal data about you:
- When you register and/or use our Services or Platform, or open an account with us.
- When you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
- When you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
- When you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails, including when you interact with our customer service agents;
- When you use our electronic services or interact with us via our application or use services on our Platform. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or website;
- When you grant permissions on your device to share information with our application or Platform;
- When you carry out transactions through our Services;
- When you provide us with feedback or complaints;
- When you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
The above does not purport to be exhaustive and sets out some common instances when personal data about you may be collected.
We or our authorized service providers and advertising partners may from time to time use “cookies” or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information in connection with your use of our Platform. These features help us improve our Platform and the Services we offer, help us offer new services and features, and/or enable us and our advertising partners serve more relevant content to you, including through remarketing. “Cookies” are identifiers that are stored on your computer or mobile device that record data about computer or device, how and when the Services or Platform are used or visited, by how many people, and other activity within our Platform. We may link cookie information to personal data. Cookies also link to information regarding what items you have selected for purchase and web pages you have viewed. This information is used to keep track of your shopping cart, to deliver content specific to your interests, to enable our third-party advertising partners to serve advertisements on sites across the internet, and to conduct data analysis and to monitor usage of the Services.
INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
The customer’s personal information will be stored until the cancellation request or your cancellation action. In all cases, your personal information will be kept confidential on the B Connect Platform server system.
We always strive to keep customers’ personal information safe, we take many safety measures, including:
Security in the operating environment: we store customer personal information in a safe operating environment and only internal staff can access it on a need-to-know basis. We adhere to industry standards and the law to keep personal information private.
In the event of an outside hack that could affect data loss, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the competent authority for timely investigation and customer notification
DO NOT SHARE CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our customer information is an important part of our business and we do not sell yours.
QUESTIONS, CONCERN OR COMPLAINTS? CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, we welcome you to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org